Friday, January 6, 2012

Swam today, brain buzzing drove me hard

Swum tonight a lot.

I got laid off on Wednesday, and find myself in the envious position already of having to choose between several tempting prospects. I think somewhat as a result of that, I was swimming to try to get my mind to calm down so I could think clearly, maybe even not think about it at all for awhile, even if only a few minutes.

 Ended up somewhere around 40 laps, or 2000 yards. I really only stopped because I saw the clock and realized I was cutting it close to make my 7pm interview. It wasn't a fast 40 laps by any means, but it was 40 laps, in a row, no stopping, no break, not even hesitation on a turn. I guess I can, with a reasonable degree of certainty, claim that I can swim a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment