Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Moar Swimming Yo

I swam more today. I gave my corrective lens goggles another shot, they seemed to work better today once I had them seated well, they didn't lose their seal. I can at least see the clock vaguely now, they are certainly a far cry from actual glasses. In awesomeness, I did manage to swim 100 yards without stopping once. Prior, I have only swum 50 without pausing, and I was only planning on doing 75 today, but I got to the top end of the pool, and it just seemed silly to stop there, so I came right back down. My right leg is being stupidly lame too. I'm doing some one leg exercises to help get it working better. It's not even kicking well right now, so it's pretty crappy. I also worked on my form for the glide portion. I'm not flat in the water yet, my back end is dragging. I also found that if I actively dip my head into the water instead of just crashing it back under, that gives me better streamline too and therefore better speed. After 45 minutes, I timed 50 yards, and I was still around 1:30, but that's not too bad yet I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment